Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm still alive and drawing ^_~

So it's been quite some time since I've posted. I blame it on the fact that I moved and took two months to get around to setting the internet up. It is now done so here you are. Some of my tangles from the last couple months.
This is one of my favorites. I love how it turned out.

The top tangle is a variation of Hibred that I like to call Mountains

The bottom tangle is one I designed and named Wicker

The top left tangle is one I call Twill. It's based on a basic weaving pattern and took me a while to get right


As you can tell I have much more fun doing Zentangle inspired art. I find the 3.5" square gets kind of boring and come up with more interesting shapes to fill. I also like making new patterns or modifying old ones. If you have questions about them let me know and I'll post some instructions



2 comments:

  1. wow...don't know if you are still posting, but these are great and very inspiring...I'm new to Zentangle and I too, like to branch out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'd pretty much forgotten about it... oops.
    I'm glad you found inspiration from them. And I may just start posting again.

    ReplyDelete