Saturday, February 19, 2011


This week's challenge was to use Laura's new tangle Artoo... it's the one on the right.

Yay for challenges completed on time ^_^

And here are a couple other tangles I've done somewhat recently. There are times when I can't think of anything to use for a string so I just use a pattern for the string and fill it in... It seems to be working well for me ^_^


Sunday, February 13, 2011


This week's challenge was to do something with hearts using two previous challenges. I used Ixorus and Simplicity. I actually finished this one relatively early in the week, at least for me, and then got busy and forgot to post it until... well, today...

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Something New

So I have been rather busy lately, having a social life, which has left little time for zentangling, so this is my tile for last weeks challenge to use Ixorus. I took it one step further and used only patterns I'd never done before.

I have to say I really like the look of Ixorus, especially the variation on it.